Welcome to ISMICT 2018
ISMICT 2018 Sydney, Australia
26-28 March 2018
Venue: University of Technology Sydney, 15 Broadway, Ultimo, NSW 2007
The 12th International Symposium on Medical Information and Communication Technology, ISMICT 2018, aims to establish a forum to present new research and development results, exchange ideas, discuss practices, and share experiences among Technology and Medicine sides, including healthcare, wellness, clinical therapy, and surgery, as well as ICT, mechanical, and biomedical engineering. Moreover, activities of standard, regulation and business for medical ICT devices, systems and services will be promoted by national and international government and industry.
ISMICT 2018 will be held in Sydney, Australia, from 26 to 28 March 2018. ISMICT 2018 will also offer an exciting social program.
Authors are invited to submit full papers of up to 5 pages. Accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore. The review process is according to the schedule indicated below. Authors of accepted papers can correct minor typos in the final camera-ready version. Papers are invited on topics including but not limited to the following:
• Antennas and radio propagation for wireless BANs
• BAN technology (PHY, MAC, protocols)
• Cognitive radio for wireless BANs
• CPS for medical applications
• Data Science in Medical Applications
• E-Health systems and electronic medical records
• Hospital data networks and wireless hospital
• Human body communications
• Medical BAN applications and services
• Medical devices regulatory science
• Medical imaging and patient diagnostic systems
• Medical device regulatory science
• Medical Data Analytics
• Pervasive health care and patient monitoring
• Preventive care and remote patient management
• Privacy and security issues
• Radio coexistence and robustness
• Rehabilitation and activity monitoring
• Telemedicine, tele-monitoring, and tele-surgery
• Wearable and implantable devices
• Wellness and sports training
• Wireless healthcare, homecare and welfare
For more details please refer to the Call for Papers.
Paper submission to regular and special sessions: November 27, 2017.
Paper acceptance notification: January 29, 2018.
Camera-ready paper: February 19, 2018.